Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Back At It

So after taking a few "personal" days, following our trip up to Portland, we are back in business...if only for a few days. I'll be able to provide you the usual updates and info until Friday when I will be departing on a much-needed vacation, for a week. If the urge catches me while I'm on the beach, and the WiFi hits my phone at just the right angle, maybe I'll check in. In the meantime, I think it would be cool if you all keep ME updated on what's happening. Let me know what games you're keeping an eye on, or going to. Send me your stories and pictures, I would love to post them up...from anywhere across the Minor League Baseball world.
This photo actually comes from my Southwest correspondent and just-so-happens to feature my handsome nephew at the Albuquerque Isotopes game on Saturday, May 22nd. The 'Topes held on to beat the Las Vegas 51s by a score of 11-10, despite a 19 hit night for the 51s.

So where are you going? Where have you been? If you want to share your MiLB experiences, shoot me an email at beyondfenway@gmail.com. I'll load you up with tons of info from now until Friday, to keep you occupied while we are away.

No comments:

Post a Comment