Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hitting the Links (The "I'm a Moron Edition")

So yesterday I posted a link to what I told you was the blog of Portland Sea Dogs announcer Mike Antonellis, when in fact it was the blog of San Diego Padres 2B, and Peabody, Massachusetts native, Matt Antonelli. My bad...you'll get this from time-to-time with me, so be weary! Regardless, we're going to link to Matt Antonelli again, because I owe him the hype and because it's a good place to get first hand posts and videos from a real player. The Official Blog of Matt Antonelli

Now that we have made it clear that all it takes is one letter to confuse me, here is where I was trying to link you to yesterday...Mike AntonelliS, the voice of the Portland Sea Dogs. Inside the Clubhouse with Mike Antonellis

Shane Bufano Photography is a freelance photography company located in Vermont and specializing in sporting events and portraits. Want proof? Well here are some phenomenal pictures from Vermont Lake Monsters games played this season on June 18th (versus Lowell) and June 22nd (versus Connecticut). Shane Bufano Photography

Ken Lipshez has been covering the New Britain Rock Cats since 1997 and it shows. His posts are concise and poignant. He doesn't post a ton, but when he puts something up it is well thought out and it makes up for all lost time. This is exactly how a blog writer should write, and quite frankly I'm jealous. Lip Service

Time is running out for you to vote for your favorite local MiLBers to make their respective All-Star Games:
International League Voting - voting ends tomorrow, June 25th
Eastern League Voting - voting ends Sunday, June 27th

No comments:

Post a Comment