Wednesday, April 14, 2010

From Dusk 'Til Dawn

We have games running all day long, including a 10:35am affair in New Britain, so grab your coffee and hunker down for a full day of action. The game of the day will actually be the night game. Fisher Cats starter Kyle Drabek returns to Reading, Pennsylvania, where he spent the second half of last year, prior to being dealt to Toronto in the offseason. Now he'll be wearing the visitors uniform which will be tough on Phillies fans who got to watch him deal last season. He faces off against Phillippe Aumont, a 6'7" power pitcher from Canada, who is a top prospect that the Phillies acquired in a trade with Seattle.

Portland Sea Dogs (Ryne Miller 0-0)
vs. New Britain Rock Cats (Carlos Gutierrez 0-0) @ 10:35am
AM 1490 & 1400 (Sea Dogs Radio Network)
WTIC FM 96.4 (Rock Cats Radio Network)

Pawtucket Red Sox (Adam Mills 0-0)
vs. Buffalo Bisons (R.A. Dickey 0-0) @ 3:05pm
WHJJ AM 920 (Paw Sox Radio Network)

New Hampshire Fisher Cats (Kyle Drabek 1-0)
vs. Reading Phillies (Phillippe Aumont 0-0) @ 6:35pm
WGIR AM 610 (Fisher Cats Radio Network)

3 comments:

  1. I love going to PawSox games. I live two minutes away from the stadium, so it has been a tradition to attend games. A few years ago, I met the manager and the entire team when I sat in the boxes on the field. Very cool.
    Anyways, yay for baseball season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA...thanks for that...love the enthusiasm...opening day was my first time at McCoy...had a blast...got their early, grabbed a beverage at the Galway Bay, then enjoyed the game...how do I get these box seats you speak of?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's awesome! McCoy is a cool stadium. I remember learning some new baseball tricks there. Oh I got the seats through friends of my family. I can check around as the season takes off for good seats, maybe not quite that good though :]

    ReplyDelete